Exploiting recent hardware enhancements that IBM added into its System z mainframe servers, enterprise software provider BMC has updated its line of performance tuning products to help customers get more from the latest version of the DB2 database.
Acer's first tablet based on Google's Android 3.0 OS will ship later this month for US$449, the company said Friday.
Lenovo, Motorola and Dell are preparing to launch tablets in China. But can the Happy Pad outsell Apple's iPad?
Dell on Thursday served up a new choice for buying its servers: plug-and-play configurations that include up to 200 VMware virtual machines along with the networking and storage needed to run them.
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
VMware will ship a desktop virtualization client for Android Honeycomb-based tablets at the end of the second quarter or beginning of the third quarter, according to Vittorio Viarengo, vice president of End User Computing at VMware.
Microsoft will try to lure iPad users to its search engine with a new Bing application built specifically for the popular Apple tablet device.
Taiwanese PC makers said on Thursday that product prices would hold steady this year despite disruptions to raw material supplies after the massive Japan earthquake last month.
Dell plans to invest US$1 billion over the next three years to bolster its data storage products to business customers, with the money going toward the research of technology like cloud computing and virtualization, along with the development on new ...
IBM may have made the open source Linux OS a staple of its software line, but the company is keeping its own DB2 database proprietary, a company official said on Wednesday afternoon.
Are two screens better than one? In recent years, device makers have been exploring this question with mixed results.
High-performance computing expert Jason Stowe recently asked two of his engineers a simple question: Can you build a 10,000-core cluster in the cloud?
The Linux Foundation on Wednesday&nbsp;will release version 5.0 of its Carrier Grade Linux (CGL) specification, which covers capabilities such as more reliable file systems and security. CGL 5.0 is intended to address a mature marketplace in whic...
Sony on Wednesday said partial or full operations had resumed at eight of its 10 Japanese facilities affected by the March 11 earthquake.
Canonical has not yet built an Ubuntu Linux distribution for tablets and will continue development of the OS for PCs and netbooks, company executives said.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT