Slowly but surely, the Amazon tablet is becoming one of the biggest tech rumors of 2011.
The acquisition of Kaviza, a maker of simple desktop virtualization software for small businesses, by Citrix Systems is all the buzz at this week's Citrix Synergy event at San Francisco's Moscone Center West.
When Brigham Young University-Hawaii's digital media lab needed to turbo-charge its high-def video processing system, it had two choices: Add a storage area network or plop an solid state drive into its Macbook Pro laptop.
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
As the U.S. arrival date approaches for the first Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer, hardware maker Xi3 on Friday announced its own entrant in the form of a desktop PC running Chrome OS.
The other day, while sipping a latte at the café and attempting to share my caffeine consumption with friends and colleagues via Twitter, I realized that though I've become fairly proficient with my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet's touch-screen keyboard,...
Supercomputer manufacturer Cray will be offering the option of using GPUs in its next generation of high-performance computing systems, the company announced Tuesday.
Asustek Computer will introduce a new device next week combining the features of a phone and a tablet PC, making it a potential rival to the Dell Streak and possibly heralding more such devices, the company and analysts said on Tuesday.
Opinion is divided on whether a blast on Friday at a Foxconn factory in Chengdu, China will affect the production of Apple’s iPads
Intel is bringing one of its top executives to China, in a move that is meant to bolster the company's strategy in a country set to become the world's largest PC market.
The explosion at a Chinese factory last week will affect production of Apple's iPad 2, but won't affect Apple's bottom line, a Wall Street analyst said today.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
Businesses can now grant iPads safe remote access to files using new software designed to meet enterprise management and security concerns.
Tablet PCs will dominate the massive Computex trade show in Taipei next week, where top brands and obscure white-box makers will show new models of the popular devices, including some that run on Intel's new Oak Trail mobile processor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia