Slowly but surely, the Amazon tablet is becoming one of the biggest tech rumors of 2011.
The acquisition of Kaviza, a maker of simple desktop virtualization software for small businesses, by Citrix Systems is all the buzz at this week's Citrix Synergy event at San Francisco's Moscone Center West.
When Brigham Young University-Hawaii's digital media lab needed to turbo-charge its high-def video processing system, it had two choices: Add a storage area network or plop an solid state drive into its Macbook Pro laptop.
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
As the U.S. arrival date approaches for the first Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer, hardware maker Xi3 on Friday announced its own entrant in the form of a desktop PC running Chrome OS.
The other day, while sipping a latte at the café and attempting to share my caffeine consumption with friends and colleagues via Twitter, I realized that though I've become fairly proficient with my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet's touch-screen keyboard,...
Supercomputer manufacturer Cray will be offering the option of using GPUs in its next generation of high-performance computing systems, the company announced Tuesday.
Asustek Computer will introduce a new device next week combining the features of a phone and a tablet PC, making it a potential rival to the Dell Streak and possibly heralding more such devices, the company and analysts said on Tuesday.
Opinion is divided on whether a blast on Friday at a Foxconn factory in Chengdu, China will affect the production of Apple’s iPads
Intel is bringing one of its top executives to China, in a move that is meant to bolster the company's strategy in a country set to become the world's largest PC market.
The explosion at a Chinese factory last week will affect production of Apple's iPad 2, but won't affect Apple's bottom line, a Wall Street analyst said today.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
Businesses can now grant iPads safe remote access to files using new software designed to meet enterprise management and security concerns.
Tablet PCs will dominate the massive Computex trade show in Taipei next week, where top brands and obscure white-box makers will show new models of the popular devices, including some that run on Intel's new Oak Trail mobile processor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA