Intel hopes to make it easier for developers to make money by pushing a subscription model to sell applications through its tablet and netbook application store, a company executive said this week.
After delays, Cisco's Cius tablet will start shipping in volume next month, and the device will be one of the first available running Intel's latest Atom chip code-named Moorestown.
Oracle's net income for the fourth quarter ended May 31 rose 36 percent to US$3.2 billion over the same period last year, results that reflect growth in software sales but a slight dip in hardware revenue, the company reported Thursday. Total revenu...
New legislation in the U.S. Congress would prohibit U.S. companies from exporting hazardous electronic waste to developing nations where some computers, monitors and electronic devices are recycled in primitive conditions.
A 26-year-old man who last year helped hackers publish personal information belonging to about 120,000 iPad users pleaded guilty to fraud and hacking charges in a New Jersey court Thursday.
A downloadable application discovery resource for Hewlett-Packard's upcoming TouchPad tablet will help grow the webOS developer community, the company said Thursday.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
Elpida Memory and subsidiary Akita Elpida Memory said Wednesday that they have developed technology to mass-manufacture a four-layer DRAM package just 0.8 millimeters thick that can be used to pack more memory into thinner mobile phones and tablets.
OCZ Technology today released a new enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD), the Deneva 2, which comes with SandForce's latest controller technology, almost doubling the performance over its last iteration of the drive.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
IBM's Netezza division is rolling out a new analytic appliance that can analyze up to 10 petabytes of data "in a matter of minutes," the company is expected to announce Wednesday during the Enzee Universe conference in Boston.
A new supercomputer from Japan whose performance passed the 8 petaflop milestone ended China's brief period atop the list of the world's fastest supercomputers.
Networking company Mellanox Technologies, along with Hewlett-Packard and Dell, is demonstrating a next-generation FDR Infiniband network running at 56G bps (bits per second) at the International Supercomputing Conference in Hamburg.
SAP's HANA (high performance analytic appliance) in-memory computing engine went into general availability on Monday, giving the vendor a flashy new weapon against the likes of Oracle's Exadata data-processing machine and others in a highly competiti...
Cloud computing could help boost the use of high-performance computing (HPC) among small and medium-size businesses, but there are hurdles that have to be overcome before that can happen, IDC said on Monday during a presentation at the International ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC