Lenovo will launch a new tablet and smartphone during the third quarter in the Le series which has so far been launched only in China, according to a company spokesperson.
How does the federal government go about implementing green IT? According to a report out today from the Government Accountability Office, the feds have adopted a number of practices that are useful not just for government IT but all manner of privat...
This vendor-written tech primer is submitted on the behalf of the NVMe Promoter Group, which is backed by Cisco, Dell, EMC, IDT, Intel, Micron, NetApp, Oracle, SandForce, and STEC. Readers should note it favors the NVMe's approach.
When John Campbell talks about Purdue University's soon-to-be implemented modular data center, he can hardly hide his enthusiasm.
Citing unforeseen complexities and greater-than-anticipated costs, IBM and the University of Illinois' National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) have abandoned plans to build a petaflop-speed supercomputer, the two organizations said Mon...
The night before the start of this week's Black Hat hacker conference here in Las Vegas, security researcher Dillon Beresford gave a demonstration to a small audience in his room at Caesar's Palace. The topic: how a hacker could take over the Siemens...
After initial success, Intel's netbook strategy is at a crossroads as demand for tablets and low-cost laptops with larger screens rises, a company executive said this week.
Recognizing Apache Hadoop's growing presence in the field of data analysis, Dell will start selling servers preloaded with the open-source data processing platform, the company announced Thursday.
Soon, SAP hopes to sew up a gaping security hole for its 7,000 iPad-toting employees. The Germany-based tech giant is beta testing a product that will allow it to send PGP-encrypted confidential email to employees. In turn, employees will be able to ...
With Microsoft trumpeting the idea that PCs and tablets should run the same operating system and have all the same capabilities, will Apple go down the same road?
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Samsung on Wednesday announced a software update for its Tab 10.1 tablet with a gaggle of business features, which could help the company push the device to corporate users.
A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Samsung Electronics today said it has acquired Grandis, Inc., a Milpitas, Calif., maker of magnetic random access memory (MRAM) technology known as spin transfer torque (STT-RAM).
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD