Lenovo will launch a new tablet and smartphone during the third quarter in the Le series which has so far been launched only in China, according to a company spokesperson.
How does the federal government go about implementing green IT? According to a report out today from the Government Accountability Office, the feds have adopted a number of practices that are useful not just for government IT but all manner of privat...
This vendor-written tech primer is submitted on the behalf of the NVMe Promoter Group, which is backed by Cisco, Dell, EMC, IDT, Intel, Micron, NetApp, Oracle, SandForce, and STEC. Readers should note it favors the NVMe's approach.
When John Campbell talks about Purdue University's soon-to-be implemented modular data center, he can hardly hide his enthusiasm.
Citing unforeseen complexities and greater-than-anticipated costs, IBM and the University of Illinois' National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) have abandoned plans to build a petaflop-speed supercomputer, the two organizations said Mon...
The night before the start of this week's Black Hat hacker conference here in Las Vegas, security researcher Dillon Beresford gave a demonstration to a small audience in his room at Caesar's Palace. The topic: how a hacker could take over the Siemens...
After initial success, Intel's netbook strategy is at a crossroads as demand for tablets and low-cost laptops with larger screens rises, a company executive said this week.
Recognizing Apache Hadoop's growing presence in the field of data analysis, Dell will start selling servers preloaded with the open-source data processing platform, the company announced Thursday.
Soon, SAP hopes to sew up a gaping security hole for its 7,000 iPad-toting employees. The Germany-based tech giant is beta testing a product that will allow it to send PGP-encrypted confidential email to employees. In turn, employees will be able to ...
With Microsoft trumpeting the idea that PCs and tablets should run the same operating system and have all the same capabilities, will Apple go down the same road?
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Samsung on Wednesday announced a software update for its Tab 10.1 tablet with a gaggle of business features, which could help the company push the device to corporate users.
A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Samsung Electronics today said it has acquired Grandis, Inc., a Milpitas, Calif., maker of magnetic random access memory (MRAM) technology known as spin transfer torque (STT-RAM).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia