Apple and its lawyers have, perhaps inadvertently, misled the judge of a Düsseldorf court by filing flawed evidence of the similarity between the iPad 2 and Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets based on an inaccurate picture, an investigation by Webwere...
School is just about to start, and if you have a kid heading for college you're probably grimacing at the thought of all those bills. You're on your own when it comes to soaring tuition and housing costs, but there are ways to spend less on your stud...
Sprint has decided not to offer a WiMax version of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the company said Friday.
Samsung will head to court on Aug. 25 to defend its right to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe, following a preliminary injunction Apple obtained earlier this week at a court in Düsseldorf.
Acer on Friday started shipping a US$329 Iconia Tab A100 tablet, which the company says is the first tablet with a 7-inch screen to run Android 3.2.
Dell has announced the ultrathin Vostro V131 laptop, which will come an optional LTE card for 4G mobile broadband connectivity.
Intel will invest $US300 million in companies that develop new technologies for Ultrabooks, a class of thin and light laptops promoted as an alternative to tablet PCs.
Cisco's profit in its fiscal fourth quarter fell about one-third from a year earlier, while its sales increased only 3.3 percent, the company reported on Wednesday.
Apple isn't just going after the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Europe, it's also attacking the Motorola Xoom.
LG Electronics has introduced a laptop with a screen that it says allows multiple people to watch from wide angles without any loss in image quality.
Skytap, a provider of cloud automation software, this week unveiled orchestration and configuration products designed to enable enterprises to easily create virtual environments in the cloud.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Windows 7 will be on 42% of the world's computers by the end of this year, a Gartner analyst predicted today.
Toshiba will start selling its first glasses-free 3D laptop later this month for US$1,699 to free viewers from the awkwardness of wearing 3D glasses to view multimedia content, the company said on Tuesday.
Microsoft is responding to the "Big Data" movement by adding support for the open-source Hadoop framework for large-scale data processing to its SQL Server database and Parallel Data Warehouse platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW