Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
A new PDA (personal digital assistant) has hit stores in North Korea, according to a student who writes a blog from the secretive state.
It's not the most likely scenario, but if you own a Mac and have a Windows Phone 7 smartphone you can sync data between the two. Microsoft said in a statement to Engadget "later in 2010" Mac users will get a software tool to sync their computers wit...
There are just hours to go before Microsoft launches the first round of Windows Phone 7 devices Monday and anticipation is mounting. In a run-up to the Microsoft launch the software giant may have already leaked the official availability date for Win...
The headlines sure sound exciting, but hang on: Skype's long anticipated Android debut is no cause for celebration.
Be careful what you wish for, it might come back to haunt your wallet.
Nintendo's forthcoming 3D-without-glasses gaming handheld sounds mighty indeed, if just-leaked internal specs prove legitimate.
Motorola launched two new rugged handheld computers today, bringing to three the number of handhelds it makes that support both CDMA and GSM wireless technologies.
Research In Motion reported revenue gains of nine per cent in its latest financial quarter, driven by Blackberry subscriber gains and record device sales, the company said Thursday.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
Like virtually every other hardware vendor, LG has announced plans to join the tablet PC revolution. It seems that LG might be following in HP's footsteps, though, by abandoning the Windows 7 tablet prototype it has been promoting in favor of a table...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) has launched a formal investigation into four patent complaints filed against Apple by computer graphics hardware maker S3 Graphics, which asked the agency to block Apple from importing the iPhone, iPad...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC