Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Apple's latest "one more thing" was a doozy: A high-tech watch that CEO Tim Cook hopes will "redefine what people expect" from a wearable device. The watch does much more than tell the time -- but what exactly does it do? And what can't it?
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Tech industry bellwethers, including Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Amazon, weighed in this week with quarterly earnings and -- surprise! -- mobile and cloud offerings appear to be the key to their health.
Qualcomm has acquired a large patent portfolio related to Palm, iPaq and the Bitfone device management platform from Hewlett-Packard for an undisclosed sum.
Japan's Sharp makes multi-hued HD displays for iPhones and TVs, but it has had unexpected success at home with a simple, monochrome device it calls a "digital notepad," a small tablet with a lined screen and stylus for easily scribbling handwritten n...
Google is rolling out a second-generation Nexus 7 tablet designed for improved performance and portability, featuring the company's just-announced mobile operating system, Android Jelly Bean 4.3.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration is moving toward relaxing the rules about using electronic devices on airplanes, according to a published report, but the decision isn't final yet.
Sony's Xperia Tablet Z will go on sale globally in the second quarter, priced from US$499in the U.S.
More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Toshiba is developing a tiny digital camera module similar to the Lytro camera, which shoots tens of thousands of individual photos and then allows the user to pick the point of focus.
Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Honda will begin tests next year of a small electric vehicle that uses a driver's tablet for displaying dashboard readings, audio, navigation and images from its rearview camera, it said Tuesday.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW