Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Handhelds / PDAs
Apple's latest "one more thing" was a doozy: A high-tech watch that CEO Tim Cook hopes will "redefine what people expect" from a wearable device. The watch does much more than tell the time -- but what exactly does it do? And what can't it?
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Tech industry bellwethers, including Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Amazon, weighed in this week with quarterly earnings and -- surprise! -- mobile and cloud offerings appear to be the key to their health.
First things first: The Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet is no iPad-killer -- yet.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
That little Android mascot must be struggling to catch his breath.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT