You'll be able to build and play Halo 5 custom maps on Windows 10 by the end of the year, for free.
Halo 4 may have achieved the global milestone of generating US$220 million in 24 hours, but the game has also managed to set a pair of records in Australia.
With the departure of original developer, Bungie, there has been a lot of expectation riding on Microsoft to keep existing fans happy while at the same time invigorating the decade old franchise.
Hundreds of die-hard Halo fans lined up in Sydney last night for the official midnight launch of Halo Reach. The event was held at EB Games' Westpoint Blacktown branch, which had received the highest number of Halo Reach pre-orders in the country. At...
David Mclean, Microsoft's regional head of entertainment and devices, today paid tribute to the Halo brand at a Microsoft Open House event in Sydney, Australia.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
Many of us remember back in 2006 when Peter Jackson, the director behind The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Bad Taste, said that he was working on bringing Halo to the big screen.
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
The highly-anticipated fourth Halo video game, Halo Wars, has gone gold Friday, meaning that the game has been finalized and shipped off to the manufacturing plant. Halo Wars will be released February 27, 2009 on Xbox 360, two years after Halo 3 came...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC