U.S. officials are publicly blaming the Russian government for several high-profile hacks against political groups that they claim were meant to interfere with the upcoming election.
Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
A U.K. judge has ruled in favor of extraditing a British man to the U.S. for hacking government computers, despite fears he may commit suicide.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Researchers can submit entries from now until March 14, 2017.
German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
The Tor Project is fortifying its software so that it can quickly detect if its network is tampered with for surveillance purposes, a top developer for the volunteer project wrote on Monday.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
Thousands of medical devices, including MRI scanners, x-ray machines and drug infusion pumps, are vulnerable to hacking, creating significant health risks for patients, security researchers said this week.
Russian-speaking hackers have breached 97 websites, mostly dating-related, and stolen login credentials, putting hundreds of thousands of users at risk.
From televisions to passenger planes, even the most unassuming device can, if accessed by the wrong people, be turned into something more sinister.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW