From televisions to passenger planes, even the most unassuming device can, if accessed by the wrong people, be turned into something more sinister.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
Whether it is on the phone, online or in person, here are ten lies hackers, phishers and social engineers will tell you to get what they want
EMC issued a warning today that hackers have stolen information about its RSA SecurID two-factor authentication that could be used by cybercriminals to more easily breach customers' systems,
People using a tool to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks against other websites in support of WikiLeaks can easily be traced, according to computer security researchers.
E-mail addresses and password details for 200,000 registered users of Gawker Media websites are now circulating on peer-to-peer networks after a weekend hack attack. The company warned users to change their passwords -- including on other sites, if t...
Depression-era bank robber Slick Willie Sutton is famous for saying that he robbed banks "because that's where the money is." If he were around today, he'd have other options.
A former security guard has pleaded guilty to charges that he broke into his employer's computers while working the night shift at a Dallas hospital.
Google is investigating a growing number of reports that hackers are breaking into legitimate Gmail accounts and then using them to send spam messages.
A week after Web hosting company Network Solutions dealt with a large-scale infection of WordPress-driven blogs, the company acknowledged that other sites it hosts have been compromised.
Tyler Shields, senior member of the Veracode Research Lab, spends a lot of time <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/533263">picking apart those BlackBerry devices</a> that are ubiquitous across the enterprise. What he's found may disappoint tho...
The Black Hat security conference will kick off next week in Barcelona, with training sessions and briefings from some of the most talented security researchers in the industry.
The e-mail accounts of eight foreign journalists working in China and Taiwan were hacked recently, leading Yahoo to suspend several of the accounts last week, the Foreign Correspondent's Club of China (FCCC) said Wednesday.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8, not Apple's Safari, will be the first browser to fall in next week's Pwn2Own hacking challenge, the contest organizer said today.
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps hacked into 29 Web sites affiliated with U.S. espionage networks, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Sunday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Google gives Apps admins more control over their files and docs
- Infinit speeds up video, photo sharing via smartphones
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Cloudyn helps companies keep track of Microsoft Azure deployments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW