German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
The Tor Project is fortifying its software so that it can quickly detect if its network is tampered with for surveillance purposes, a top developer for the volunteer project wrote on Monday.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
Thousands of medical devices, including MRI scanners, x-ray machines and drug infusion pumps, are vulnerable to hacking, creating significant health risks for patients, security researchers said this week.
Russian-speaking hackers have breached 97 websites, mostly dating-related, and stolen login credentials, putting hundreds of thousands of users at risk.
From televisions to passenger planes, even the most unassuming device can, if accessed by the wrong people, be turned into something more sinister.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
Whether it is on the phone, online or in person, here are ten lies hackers, phishers and social engineers will tell you to get what they want
EMC issued a warning today that hackers have stolen information about its RSA SecurID two-factor authentication that could be used by cybercriminals to more easily breach customers' systems,
People using a tool to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks against other websites in support of WikiLeaks can easily be traced, according to computer security researchers.
E-mail addresses and password details for 200,000 registered users of Gawker Media websites are now circulating on peer-to-peer networks after a weekend hack attack. The company warned users to change their passwords -- including on other sites, if t...
Depression-era bank robber Slick Willie Sutton is famous for saying that he robbed banks "because that's where the money is." If he were around today, he'd have other options.
A former security guard has pleaded guilty to charges that he broke into his employer's computers while working the night shift at a Dallas hospital.
Google is investigating a growing number of reports that hackers are breaking into legitimate Gmail accounts and then using them to send spam messages.
A week after Web hosting company Network Solutions dealt with a large-scale infection of WordPress-driven blogs, the company acknowledged that other sites it hosts have been compromised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA