An individual who did work for Hacking Team was in contact with hackers working for a terrorist organization, and disgruntled employees -- who deny the charge -- were planning to sell an antidote to the spyware vendor's surveillance software, an Ital...
Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team recently claimed that it hasn't lost any customers after the massive leak of its internal data two weeks ago. But it has lost at least one business partner: U.S.-based penetration testing specialist an...
Mainframes mainstay of IBM results... Tech lobbying booms... Uber takes to courts... and more tech news
A South Korean intelligence officer who used a controversial surveillance system from Italy's Hacking Team was found dead over the weekend in an apparent suicide as controversy swirls in the country over use of the software.
The leaked files from surveillance software maker Hacking Team have proven to be a great resource for cyberespionage groups, which have used at least two Flash Player exploits from the company's arsenal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA