Europe's 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, a report to the European Commission recommends.
The Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona closed its doors on Thursday, with a sudden rain shower sending the last attendees scurrying off to their hotels. It's been a gargantuan affair that saw pretty much everyone who is anything in the mob...
Telecom carriers continue to complain about taxes, regulation and over-the-top competition, but Mozilla's Firefox OS provides a glimmer of hope to some executives speaking at the opening of Mobile World Congress.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the most-hyped non-Apple smartphone yet, judging by the volume of news coverage that ensues from the smallest possible leaks. Here's our review of what we know -- or, at least, what we think we know -- about the highl...
The GSMA will recommend that operators join a program that allows mobile subscribers to report SMS spam using short codes in an effort to gather more data on a growing annoyance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW