Europe's 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, a report to the European Commission recommends.
The Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona closed its doors on Thursday, with a sudden rain shower sending the last attendees scurrying off to their hotels. It's been a gargantuan affair that saw pretty much everyone who is anything in the mob...
Telecom carriers continue to complain about taxes, regulation and over-the-top competition, but Mozilla's Firefox OS provides a glimmer of hope to some executives speaking at the opening of Mobile World Congress.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the most-hyped non-Apple smartphone yet, judging by the volume of news coverage that ensues from the smallest possible leaks. Here's our review of what we know -- or, at least, what we think we know -- about the highl...
The GSMA will recommend that operators join a program that allows mobile subscribers to report SMS spam using short codes in an effort to gather more data on a growing annoyance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia