Google has created a free tool to simplify and automate the migration of e-mail, calendar and contacts data from Microsoft Exchange servers to its Google Apps collaboration and communication hosted suite.
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange has integrated VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and social networking sites in the latest version of its e-mail server and client.
Zimbra customers, on an emotional roller-coaster ride since it was acquired by Yahoo, welcome VMware's plans to buy the open-source e-mail, calendar and collaboration software vendor.
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange is launching OXtender for Business Mobility, which adds support for push e-mail to mobile phones that use Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol, it said on Wednesday.
Yahoo has updated the application platform of its Zimbra messaging and collaboration suite, making it possible for developers to create more sophisticated gadgets that can be integrated with the product more deeply.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD