A sophisticated group of cybercriminals has stolen over US$25 million by hacking into the infrastructure of numerous financial institutions in Russia and former Soviet Union countries, as well as into point-of-sale systems belonging to U.S. and Europ...
Thirteen people, including the creator of Blackhole, a popular exploit tool used to infect computers with malware, were arrested and charged in Russia with creating and participating in a criminal organization.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The source code for the Carberp financial malware has been leaked online, increasing the risk that other cybercriminals will create their own variants based on it, according to researchers from Russian cybercrime investigations firm Group-IB.
The source code for the once-mighty Carberp bank Trojan is being offered for sale at an asking price of $50,000 (£33,000) on a criminal forum security firm Trusteer has reported.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT