A sophisticated group of cybercriminals has stolen over US$25 million by hacking into the infrastructure of numerous financial institutions in Russia and former Soviet Union countries, as well as into point-of-sale systems belonging to U.S. and Europ...
Thirteen people, including the creator of Blackhole, a popular exploit tool used to infect computers with malware, were arrested and charged in Russia with creating and participating in a criminal organization.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The source code for the Carberp financial malware has been leaked online, increasing the risk that other cybercriminals will create their own variants based on it, according to researchers from Russian cybercrime investigations firm Group-IB.
The source code for the once-mighty Carberp bank Trojan is being offered for sale at an asking price of $50,000 (£33,000) on a criminal forum security firm Trusteer has reported.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW