A sophisticated group of cybercriminals has stolen over US$25 million by hacking into the infrastructure of numerous financial institutions in Russia and former Soviet Union countries, as well as into point-of-sale systems belonging to U.S. and Europ...
Thirteen people, including the creator of Blackhole, a popular exploit tool used to infect computers with malware, were arrested and charged in Russia with creating and participating in a criminal organization.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The source code for the Carberp financial malware has been leaked online, increasing the risk that other cybercriminals will create their own variants based on it, according to researchers from Russian cybercrime investigations firm Group-IB.
The source code for the once-mighty Carberp bank Trojan is being offered for sale at an asking price of $50,000 (£33,000) on a criminal forum security firm Trusteer has reported.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC