A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved a bill that would add new requirements before a government agency ends its oversight of ICANN, the coordinator of the Internet's domain name system.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The 400-page net neutrality order released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission includes a long legal defense of the commission's vote last month to reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service.
Some Republican lawmakers questioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new budget request Wednesday, with a couple of them attempting to tie the agency's funding to its controversial net neutrality vote days ago.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should release his proposed net neutrality rules to the public before the commission votes in late February, three top Republican lawmakers said Friday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW