A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved a bill that would add new requirements before a government agency ends its oversight of ICANN, the coordinator of the Internet's domain name system.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The 400-page net neutrality order released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission includes a long legal defense of the commission's vote last month to reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service.
Some Republican lawmakers questioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new budget request Wednesday, with a couple of them attempting to tie the agency's funding to its controversial net neutrality vote days ago.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should release his proposed net neutrality rules to the public before the commission votes in late February, three top Republican lawmakers said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC