First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Belkin Conserve Insight review: A simple device for measuring the electricity consumption of electronic devices and appliances
Sony Ericsson Cedar review: An entry-level mobile phone with green credentials
This 3D LED television from Sony has great picture quality and Internet features
Panasonic's 32in Viera LCD TV comes with a dock for your iPod or iPhone
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
Canon PowerShot A490 review: It won't win any design awards, but it takes great photos considering its price
This Panasonic Blu-ray recorder adds features that the older DMR-BW850 didn't offer -- and it's cheaper
ViewSonic's VX2250wm LED monitor is inexpensive but lacks HDMI connectivity.
This low-priced b&w laser printer has fast print speeds and reasonably low running costs
The new Dell Studio is a large and powerful 17in notebook that can be used as a business laptop, media centre or gaming PC
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
This limited edition USB modem has a better design than Optus' regular prepaid offerings
Lenovo's M90z has an excellent touchscreen, but would benefit from better configuration options
This LED TV supports 3D viewing and has excellent integrated IPTV features
Latest News Articles
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $550
- $137.95 free shipping
- 84% off $4.60
- $721.24 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »