AMD Radeon HD 6990 review: AMD's dual-GPU Radeon HD 6990 is the world's fastest single-slot graphics card. But with that power comes a massive price tag
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti review: A strong push for the midrange graphics card crown
AMD Radeon HD 6950 review: An affordable mid-range AMD Radeon graphics card with good overclocking potential
Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 review: This graphics card takes the "world's fastest" crown, sliding ahead of tough competition
AMD Radeon HD 6850 review: An affordable model in AMD's 6800 Radeon series of graphics cards
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Grab your $30 refunds from Nvidia on the GeForce GTX 970 class-action settlement website.
AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
QUESTION: I want to use touch to control my Windows 7 Home Premium PC. Is it as simple as plugging in a touchscreen display? I'd also like to view a 3D image - will I need a new graphics card?
I just installed Windows 7 on a Compaq laptop that was previously running Vista. It was a clean install, meaning I wiped the hard drive rather than simply upgrading the OS. (I had my reasons for doing so, but I won't bore you with them here.)
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
The central processing unit (CPU) in a computer might receive the lion's share of attention when it comes to overclocking, but it isn't the only PC component you can tweak. Vendors regularly overclock the GPU (graphics processing unit) of a graphics ...
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
AMD's Radeon R9 Fury X kicks ass.
With the release of the Radeon HD 6850 and Radeon HD 6870 graphics cards, AMD delivers fantastic value for the average PC gamer.
The wait is over -- Microsoft’s latest API (application programming interface), DirectX 11, has arrived on both Vista and Windows 7. With it comes a host of exciting new features for PC gamers and multimedia enthusiasts. In short, DirectX 11 enables ...
As a small-business person, you might bemoan the fact you don't have 24/7 IT support like your larger-scale competitors. Don't panic. You can solve many of the most common computer problems yourself. Here are some snafus you can tackle on your own, t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HACMP/Oracle) 161103/SA/335Asia
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT