The Eizo ColorEdge CG303W 30in monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2,560-x-1,600
In this tutorial we will be taking a look at masking and how you can give your work a sense of depth using this technique, as well as layering textures and elements to help lift your piece.
Photoshop's Lens Flare filter is an effect that's been so over used over the years, it's become something of a cliche in digital illustration. Which is a shame, since in the right situation, it can provide a powerful lighting enhancement to a piece.
The ability to dream up and design cool, dynamic people is a good skill for any graphic designer to have under their belt, whether you’re basing whole graphic novels around them or just using them to add a quirky twist to flyers or T-shirt designs.
If you thought digital painting was purely the preserve of dodgy fantasy art involving cliched depictions of elves and dragons, think again. A wave of artists is harnessing technological improvements and frankly ridiculous levels of talent to transfo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW