Garmin's latest nuvi GPS has an extra-large 5in display
Featuring live traffic capabilities, excellent lane guidance and a simple but highly effective user interface, the nuvi 1490T is one of the best GPS units on the market
A small and light GPS unit with a handy pedestrian mode.
Navigon's latest top-of-the-line GPS includes voice command technology
A Full HD handycam with three-way optical image stabiliser and built-in GPS
TomTom's latest GPS boasts a massive 5in screen
TomTom's GO 750 GPS unit adds voice control to its list of features.
Provided you can live with the smaller display size and the lack of lane guidance, the nuvi 1250 provides an excellent navigational experience for its price.
This TomTom car kit securely mounts your iPhone and enhances GPS performance
TomTom's Start is the company's cheapest GPS unit to be released in Australia
Laser's Navig8r G35 beats the competition when it comes to price, but its design is underwhelming
Laser's latest cut-price GPS offers free map updates, an Australian text-to-speech voice and speed limit warnings
NDrive is the fifth turn-by-turn GPS application with Australian maps to be available from Apple's App Store
CoPilot's turn-by-turn GPS application is now available on the iPhone
A 12-megapixel camera phone with a Xenon flash and a touch screen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.