First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Featuring live traffic capabilities, excellent lane guidance and a simple but highly effective user interface, the nuvi 1490T is one of the best GPS units on the market
A small and light GPS unit with a handy pedestrian mode.
Navigon's latest top-of-the-line GPS includes voice command technology
A Full HD handycam with three-way optical image stabiliser and built-in GPS
TomTom's latest GPS boasts a massive 5in screen
TomTom's GO 750 GPS unit adds voice control to its list of features.
Provided you can live with the smaller display size and the lack of lane guidance, the nuvi 1250 provides an excellent navigational experience for its price.
This TomTom car kit securely mounts your iPhone and enhances GPS performance
TomTom's Start is the company's cheapest GPS unit to be released in Australia
Laser's Navig8r G35 beats the competition when it comes to price, but its design is underwhelming
Laser's latest cut-price GPS offers free map updates, an Australian text-to-speech voice and speed limit warnings
NDrive is the fifth turn-by-turn GPS application with Australian maps to be available from Apple's App Store
CoPilot's turn-by-turn GPS application is now available on the iPhone
A 12-megapixel camera phone with a Xenon flash and a touch screen
Sony Ericsson's latest mobile phone introduces gesture gaming
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- HP makes a case for the private cloud
- Box adds security, automation to IT admin console
- Brother MFC-J6920DW multifunction centre
- Vodafone now selling 4G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »