Navigon's 70 Plus sat nav packs in a 5in display
This top of the line GPS unit in Navman's new My-Series features a large 5-inch display
This TomTom GPS unit is equipped with an extra-large 4.3in touchscreen
The Navman EZY30 sat nav offers decent value
Navman's EZY40 GPS unit offers good value for money, but it was let down by its touch screen's responsiveness
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ10 is a travel camera with a big lens and a GPS receiver for geotagging
The Garmin nuvi 3790T is without doubt the sexiest, sleekest and best-looking GPS unit we've ever seen.
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
Uniden's TRAX 4310 GPS unit offers advanced lane guidance, 3D terrain and landmarks, and safety warnings
Samsung's WB650 pocket megazoom camera excels with photos, but disappoints with video
This 3.5in Garmin motorbike GPS is waterproof and can connect to a Bluetooth headset
This Strike Genius GPS is designed to be used by motorcyclists and scooter riders - it can stand up to all weather conditions
The Garmin nuvi 1690 GPS includes an integrated wireless module that allows access to online information including Google search, traffic, weather and fuel prices
Free turn-by-turn navigation for Nokia smartphones
TomTom's current premium GPS device is the GO 950, a svelte, professional-looking unit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW