Wearable technology gets sporty
The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
The Navman MY450LMT GPS unit is the company's latest top of the range portable GPS unit
You can use Garmin's Edge 810 to map your rides, as well as analyse speed and elevation
This GPS watch is designed to record multiple activities and can also measure heart rate, but it's not great
TomTom GO Live 820 review: The TomTom GO Live 820 is one of the first GPS units in Australia to feature TomTom's HD Traffic service
Garmin nuvi 2360LT review: A great sat-nav for car and pedestrian navigation aided by a rich features list
Uniden iGO50 review: This 5in in-car GPS has some interesting features and is quick to operate
TomTom GO 1050 review: The TomTom GO 1050 has a large, 5in capacitive touchscreen and a redesigned interface.
TomTom VIA 180 review: A mid-range GPS with IQ Routes and safety camera notifications
TomTom GO 1000 review: The TomTom GO 1000 has a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen and a completely redesigned interface.
TomTom Start 10 review: The Start 10 adds advanced lane guidance to TomTom's cheapest sat nav in Australia
Kogan's EziNav G4 GPS unit won't break the bank, but its display is hard to see in sunlight.
The Pioneer AVIC-F20BT combines navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment into a single in-dash unit.
The Kogan EziNav G6 GPS unit has a few too many annoying quirks to wholeheartedly recommend, including a poor quality display and mediocre battery life
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.