Google has announced that its Maps application on Android devices can now display indoor maps of selected Australian airports, shopping centres, train stations, sports venues and other locations.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Google's new Maps app for iPhone arrived in the App Store late Wednesday, in a move likely to please users disappointed with Apple Maps in iOS 6. While the new app leverages Google's robust mapping data, it has a few weak spots of its own--most notab...
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
A second round of tests on LightSquared's proposed land-based mobile data network again showed interference with a majority of GPS devices, except for cellphones, two U.S. federal departments said Wednesday.
LightSquared believes a government official selectively leaked results from tests of its proposed mobile broadband network to set public opinion against the company, and it is seeking a federal investigation of the apparent leak.
French navigation data provider NavX filed another lawsuit against Google last Thursday, renewing its accusations that the company abused its dominant position in online advertising and tripling its claim for damages.
A group of GPS vendors and users has asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to permanently block LightSquared from using the upper band of its licensed radio spectrum for a cellular data network.
The controversy over satellite-LTE carrier LightSquared could prevent the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from filling two vacant seats if a U.S. senator follows through on a threat issued this week.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has issued warnings to 20 online retailers selling illegal mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, Wi-Fi jammers and other signal jamming devices, the agency said Wednesday.
LightSquared said late Sunday that it planned to run the next day in major newspapers in the U.S. an open letter explaining its position over the controversy surrounding its LTE (long-term evolution) network, particularly concerns about its interfere...
Satellite-4G carrier LightSquared said Wednesday that gear to prevent interference between its network and precision GPS gear will cost US$50 to $300 per device and it is in talks with the U.S. government about covering the cost of upgrading or repla...
Garmin and Navigon each launched devices at a joint news conference on Thursday, on the eve of the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin. The navigation companies are still following separate roadmaps, Garmin's June acquisition of...
Ford's Evos concept car shows how the company is increasingly looking to electronics and entertainment to keep customers hooked on driving its cars, Chief Technical Officer Paul Mascarenas said Thursday.
TomTom has finally unveiled its HD Traffic service in Australia, promising timely and fresh traffic updates that aim to ease congestion on Australian roads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTTest EngineerNSW