Three features in particular separate the Garmin Forerunner 225 from the recent flood of smartwatches released.
Questions abound over how Apple's Watch will function when it's released later this year. But here's one feature: It will be able to serve ads, based on the location of wearers and their purchases.
Navman’s latest in-car GPS, MiVue Drive, also doubles as a digital drive recorder.
Two satellites that are intended to form part of the European Galileo satellite navigation system went astray from their intended orbit after launch from French Guiana on Friday, satellite launch company Arianespace said.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Aldi will sell the Medion LifeTab from April 26. The 7.85in tablet has an IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. It runs the current version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat.
By combining location data gathered using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks, German upstart Locoslab wants to improve the accuracy of indoor positioning, while at the same time implementing privacy features to assuage any fears users have.
Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems have along with luggage maker Rimowa developed a line of suitcases with GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM to help users keep track of them.
Dedicated GPS brands have been facing stiff competition from GPS-enabled smartphones. In a case of “if you can’t beat them, join them”, Navman has launched its Smart Eco cloud service, which makes use of smartphones and tablets as companion devices. ...
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that police must obtain a warrant prior to using a GPS device to track a vehicle, deciding on an unaddressed issue in an earlier Supreme Court order.
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
Navman will offer monthly map updates on its new top of the range portable GPS unit in Australia, claiming the feature is a "world first" in the portable navigation device (PND) category.
After partnering with Nike to produce the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, TomTom has decided to produce its own range of sport watches without any additional help. The Dutch company announced two new GPS watches overnight, the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Mult...
Don't set your Google Inactive Account Manager just yet, but there are billions of tons of solar matter hurtling toward the Earth at more than 600 miles (970 kilometers) per second. NASA estimates the plasma will hit our atmosphere late Friday night,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC