The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
The Navman MY450LMT GPS unit is the company's latest top of the range portable GPS unit
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
Navman will offer monthly map updates on its new top of the range portable GPS unit in Australia, claiming the feature is a "world first" in the portable navigation device (PND) category.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCJunior Support OfficerACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT