This top of the line GPS unit in Navman's new My-Series features a large 5-inch display
Garmin has recalled approximately 1.25 million of its GPS devices due to a battery fault that causes overheating, which the company says may lead to potential "fire hazards".
Navman Wireless claims it is the first Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) provider in the world to launch an iPhone app specifically designed for GPS vehicle tracking.
In perhaps what was one of the unluckiest moves of his career as a petty thief, Horatio Toure stole an iPhone on Monday afternoon. The irony? The iPhone Toure stole was being used to demonstrate a program that tracks GPS location in real-time--it too...
TomTom today launched its much-anticipated car kit for the iPhone in Australia.
The Alzheimer's Association has unveiled a new Web-based application that works with various mobile devices to track people suffering from dementia who may wander off at some point during their illness.
We've been down this road before: A trusting soul gets bum directions from a GPS navigation system, winds up in the middle of nowhere, and may or may not survive the ordeal.
The story of a Nevada couple, who followed their GPS unit's directions and ended up stuck in snow for three days, reminds us that we, not the GPS, are responsible for where we drive. But, there are still things GPS makers could and should do that mig...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW