A year before Google's futuristic-looking, computerized eyeglasses are even expected to hit the market, they have been banned -- again.
Smartphone and tablet users helped both presidential candidates raise funds and support in 2012, while mobile computing contributed directly to President Barack Obama's edge in Tuesday's presidential election.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today issued a somewhat unusual bulletin warning the security community about the planned activities of hacking collective Anonymous over the next few months.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
WASHINGTON - Longtime Microsoft executive Steven VanRoekel is set to become the nation's second federal CIO, replacing outgoing federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW