Europe’s Justice Commission said Friday that she would not sacrifice European citizens’ rights for United States’ national security.
At least two U.S. mobile operators, T-Mobile US and Verizon Wireless, reportedly do not participate directly in the U.S. National Security Agency's call metadata collection program because of their partial ownership by foreign telecommunication compa...
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
In Yangon, Myanmar, giant Samsung billboards hang overhead as dozens of handset shops line the crowded city streets and advertise the latest smartphones. Just a few years ago, you wouldn't have seen such a sight, said Soe Nyi Nyi, a local tech entrep...
New legislation in New York city aims to regulate the use of 3-D printers to make firearms, as the U.S. tries to cope with the possible proliferation online of drawings for making such arms.
Data encryption could help enterprises protect their sensitive information against mass surveillance by governments, as well as guard against unauthorized access by ill-intended third parties, but the correct implementation and use of data encryption...
Medical device makers should take new steps to protect their products from malware and cyberattacks or face the possibility that U.S. Food and Drug Administration won't approve their devices for use, the FDA said.
From October 2015 all new cars in the European Union will have to be fitted with an eCall device according to new draft legislation announced Thursday.
The European Commission on Thursday strenuously denied watering down its proposals for data protection laws as a result of United States lobbying.
Access to Google's Gmail service appears to be disrupted in Iran just days before the country's presidential election.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
The German city-state of Berlin won't migrate to open source software. Instead, its parliament decided in principle to choose workplace IT based on open standards.
Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft have joined Google in asking for greater transparency in surveillance requests, following widespread criticism of the U.S. government's surveillance programs and the role of the Internet companies.
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit challenging the legality of a U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program targeting customers of Verizon Communications.
Seeking ways to reduce duplication in federal IT spending and managing IT more efficiently, Senate panel hears pleas for stronger central authorities for department and agency CIOs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW