Some websites and mobile app developers are confused about how to comply with revised rules governing the online collection of personal information from children that took effect in the U.S. Monday, critics said.
E.U. politicians at both national and European level on Monday demanded that the United States answer allegations of spying on European Union embassies, while others called for asylum for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
A group of 26 U.S. senators, cutting across party lines, are seeking "public answers" on whether the National Security Agency collected in bulk other data such as credit card purchases and financial information in the U.S. besides phone records.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation that would more than double the current skilled immigration H-1B cap with the focus on science and technology workers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up 10 megahertz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band for commercial mobile services.
The U.S. National Security Agency collected the email and Internet use records of some U.S. residents for about a decade following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to documents published Thursday by the U.K. newspaper the Guardian.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has filed a lawsuit to force the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation to turn over records about a facial-recognition database it is building.
Recent leaks about surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency show an agency with little regard for the U.S. Constitution and laws on the books, two past NSA leakers said Wednesday.
U.S. consumers should be able to reclaim control of their personal data from data brokers, websites and other companies, a member of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday.
The recently revealed mass collection of phone records and other communications by the U.S. National Security Agency may not be effective in preventing terrorism, according to some critics.
A new European guide aimed at avoiding IT vendor lock-in could save the public sector more than €1 billion a year.
German publishers will disappear from Google News on Aug. 1 unless they opt in to the service as Google seeks to comply with a new German law. But the publishers said on Monday that this is not good enough, they want a share in Google's revenue.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the two largest U.S. mobile carriers from buying too much spectrum in an upcoming auction, but the agency should also set a minimum price for the spectrum as a way to ensure that it receives the...
From around the end of August, European Union telecoms providers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will have to comply with new rules to ensure that customers in all E.U. countries receive the same information if their personal data is lost, stol...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC