Almost 75 percent of government IT budgets globally were reported as flat or increasing in 2013, according to a Gartner CIO survey.
The administration of U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday launched a review of whether the country uses optimally advancements in technology to protect its national security while preventing unauthorized disclosure and maintaining public trust.
U.S. President Barack Obama will work with Congress to limit data collection by the National Security Agency under the Patriot Act and will appoint an independent board to review the country's surveillance programs, he said Friday.
Silent Circle also shuttered its encrypted email service a few hours after Lavabit shut down citing an ongoing legal battle.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
The Obama administration has vetoed a decision by the U.S. International Trade Commission to ban the import of certain Apple products to the U.S. on the grounds they infringed a Samsung Electronics technology patent.
Apple should end its existing e-book agreements with five major publishers and sign no new price-setting distribution contracts for five years under remedies for e-book price fixing proposed by the U.S. Department of Justice and 33 state attorneys ge...
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden has finally left the transit area of the Moscow airport, after Russia granted him temporary asylum, his lawyer told The Wall Street Journal.
A proposed change to U.S. law that would allow state attorneys general to hold websites liable for content posted by users is a "dangerous path," a group of tech trade groups and legal scholars said Wednesday.
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Warrants are not required by the U.S. government to access historical cell site information, an appeals court ruled in an order.
Privacy and digital rights groups have dug in for a longer fight against massive surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, even after the House of Representatives voted last week against an amendment to curtail the agency's data col...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC