The U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has allowed Yahoo's counsel to review declassified documents from a 2008 dispute over data disclosure, after the company said the public release of documents redacted by the government could lead to it...
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that police must obtain a warrant prior to using a GPS device to track a vehicle, deciding on an unaddressed issue in an earlier Supreme Court order.
Businesses that want to improve their cybersecurity posture can take a number of steps, including conducting a risk assessment and prioritizing ways to address gaps in their security, a U.S. agency said in recommendations released Tuesday.
The European Parliament's civil liberties committee voted Monday night to allow profiling of "pseudonymous" data, but digital rights groups say that safeguards to protect data are not sufficient.
More than a half million U.S. residents have signed up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act despite ongoing problems with HealthCare.gov, one of the main ways to shop for the new health plans, U.S. President Barack Obama said Monday.
The Mexican government has condemned newly reported spying activities of the U.S. National Security Agency against the country's former president while he was in office.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is boosting the IT trauma team giving urgent care to the Obamacare website, which has badly malfunctioned since its launch almost three weeks ago.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has begun to send more than 58,000 refund checks to consumers who lost money to Green Millionaire, a company that promised a free book explaining how to power cars and homes at no cost, but then billed customers for ...
One year after U.S. politicians labeled it an espionage threat, China's Huawei Technologies continues to face security concerns -- but this time, those might not be a factor as the company sells to a market rattled by the Edward Snowden leaks of U.S....
More than two weeks after U.S. President Barack Obama's administration launched a website allowing uninsured U.S. residents to sign up for health coverage, officials still aren't releasing the numbers of people who have successfully navigated the err...
After recent revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's widespread surveillance of Internet communications, the coordination of the Internet's technical infrastructure should move away from U.S. government oversight, said 10 groups involve...
A privacy group lacks legal standing to challenge a U.S. National Security Agency data collection program, and the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't have jurisdiction to grant the group's request for it to review the program's legality, lawyers for Presiden...
A European politician has called proposals to place copyright levies on cloud computing services a complete disaster.
The U.S. National Security Agency is collecting online address books from Yahoo, Hotmail, Facebook, Gmail and other providers in order to map human relationships, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
Some Dutch telecommunications and Internet providers have exploited European Union laws mandating the retention of communications data to fight crime, using the retained data for unauthorized marketing purposes, according to a report by the Dutch Min...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHealth Electronic Claiming Systems BA - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTProject EngineerNSW
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Support AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCService Desk SupportNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Digital Business Analyst, AGILE, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW