A massive data center being built by the National Security Agency in Utah has been plagued by "chronic electrical surges" that have destroyed equipment and delayed its opening for a year, according to a report Monday.
U.S. President Barack Obama should add actual technologists to a group reviewing the nation's surveillance technologies, IT-related groups have said.
Despite disagreements, Europe’s justice ministers Monday agreed “in principle” that companies doing business in the European Union will have to answer only one data protection authority rather than 28.
The U.S. National Security Agency has repeatedly tried to compromise Tor, the government-funded online anonymity tool, but has had little success, according to a new report in the U.K.'s Guardian.
As a tropical storm and possible hurricane bears down on the Gulf Coast of the U.S., the National Weather Service's website was churning out weather alerts Friday, despite a partial U.S. government shutdown that has affected citizens' access to other...
The Internet service and telco provider to all the European Union’s official institutions was subjected to a malware attack that “no single company or authority could withstand on its own” admitted the company’s secretary general on Thursday.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
The U.S. government demanded from email service provider Lavabit access to all user communications and a copy of the encryption keys used to secure web, instant message and email traffic for its investigation into several Lavabit user accounts, accor...
Massive data collection and surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency are necessary to keep the nation safe from terrorism, several senators said Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice has opposed requests by Facebook, Google, Microsoft and other companies to publish the number of surveillance requests they receive from the U.S. National Security Agency and other agencies.
Yahoo has asked that it be allowed to review declassified documents of a secret court about a dispute over data collection between the Internet company and the government, as the release of the redacted documents could mislead the public.
The U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to defeat encryption will backfire by eroding trust in U.S.-based Internet services and in the agency's own efforts to aid U.S. companies with cybersecurity, a group of privacy advocates said Tuesday.
The Indian government has stepped up its squabble with Nokia over taxes and has frozen some of its assets in the country until the issue is resolved.
The U.S. Congress must act quickly on legislation that would make electronic data collection efforts by the U.S. National Security Agency more public, a group of tech firms, civil liberties groups and other organizations said Monday.
A looming U.S. government shutdown could mean smaller paychecks for some government IT workers and contractors, as well as renegotiated contracts for some IT vendors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC