After recent revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's widespread surveillance of Internet communications, the coordination of the Internet's technical infrastructure should move away from U.S. government oversight, said 10 groups involve...
A privacy group lacks legal standing to challenge a U.S. National Security Agency data collection program, and the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't have jurisdiction to grant the group's request for it to review the program's legality, lawyers for Presiden...
A European politician has called proposals to place copyright levies on cloud computing services a complete disaster.
The U.S. National Security Agency is collecting online address books from Yahoo, Hotmail, Facebook, Gmail and other providers in order to map human relationships, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
Some Dutch telecommunications and Internet providers have exploited European Union laws mandating the retention of communications data to fight crime, using the retained data for unauthorized marketing purposes, according to a report by the Dutch Min...
The Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service, known as Serpro, will build a secure email system for Brazil's federal government following media reports that foreign intelligence agencies intercepted electronic communications in the country.
The U.S. government’s healthcare portal is under emergency care, afflicted by ailments that have sickened many government IT health systems worldwide.
The reported participation of technology companies in the U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs has prompted digital rights watchdog the Electronic Frontier Foundation to resign from the Global Network Initiative, a multistakeholder g...
Companies offering anonymous Web browsing and communication services are seeing a huge increase in business since recent news leaks about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass data collection and surveillance activities.
India's Supreme Court has directed the country's Election Commission to introduce a paper backup of votes cast through electronic voting machines, but allowed the commission to introduce it in stages during general elections next year.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group wants to jump-start a new manufacturing operation in Indonesia next year, potentially bringing in more smartphones to the country.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has upheld an import ban on some older-model Samsung Electronics smartphones and tablets after the U.S. International Trade Commission determined they infringed Apple patents.
The declassification and release of documents in a case that Yahoo believes will prove it resisted government demands for data collection will likely be delayed after the government said its staff cannot work on it during the shutdown of the U.S. gov...
A massive data center being built by the National Security Agency in Utah has been plagued by "chronic electrical surges" that have destroyed equipment and delayed its opening for a year, according to a report Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCBI Program DirectorNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- FTProduct Specialist - Forecasting and CapacityVIC