Intel has backed SoftBank's bid for Sprint Nextel, citing that the deal would bring needed competition in the wireless space in the U.S.
Turning off cellphones or even locking them in metal boxes won't be enough to keep them hidden with a new phone detector introduced on Monday.
The U.S. Senate has delayed a vote on an Internet sales tax until May, after a handful of senators blocked lawmakers from voting on the legislation this week.
A handful of lawmakers have stalled the U.S. Senate from voting on legislation that would require large Internet and catalog sellers to collect state sales taxes from their customers.
A coalition of international civil liberties organizations on Thursday said that some of the proposed changes to Europe's data protection laws would strip citizens of their privacy rights.
A U.S. Senate committee has approved legislation that would give more privacy protection from government surveillance for data stored in the cloud.
European politicians are at loggerheads following a vote in the European Parliament on Wednesday that rejected proposals to store information on airline passengers.
A key U.S. lawmaker has unveiled plans for a comprehensive review of the laws surrounding copyright in the United States to determine whether they are still relevant in the digital age.
The U.S. online advertising industry has not lived up to a promise to stop the online tracking of Internet users who ask advertisers to do so, a senior U.S. senator said Wednesday.
Scores of IT projects being conducted by North Carolina's government are racking up higher-than-expected costs and going far beyond their planned schedules, a new report by the state's auditor has found.
Automobile makers should prevent drivers from using their in-vehicle electronic devices to browse the Internet and send text messages while their vehicles are moving, the U.S. Department of Transportation has recommended.
After facing a congressional battering over security concerns, Huawei's carrier networking group is no longer focused on the US market, and instead expects to find ample business in other parts of the world.
The U.S. Senate has voted 74-20 to close debate and move to a final vote on a bill allowing states to collect sales tax from out-of-state Internet and catalog retailers.
Hacking group Anonymous asked websites to black out their front pages on Monday, in protest against legislation in the U.S. that would allow online companies and government agencies to more easily share personal information.
Internet users overwhelmingly enjoy free Web content supported by advertising, and they'd rather see advertisements targeted toward their interests than random ads, according to a survey released this week by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
- Silk Road investigators charged with stealing bitcoin
- HP links Vertica and IDOL seeking better unstructured data analysis
- Bit by bit, Intel looks to quadruple SSD storage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW