A bipartisan group of more than 85 lawmakers has introduced legislation to end the U.S. National Security Agency's broad collection of U.S. telephone records by imposing new restrictions on who the agency can target.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. Supreme Court should review a U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program despite the U.S. government's argument that privacy group EPIC lacks legal standing to challenge the case, the group said Monday.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
The U.S. government needs to answer for human rights abuses related to the National Security Agency's massive worldwide surveillance of Internet communications and telephone records, privacy advocates told an international human rights board Monday.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The European Parliament’s research department has found that four out of five member states surveyed carry out wide-scale telecommunications surveillance.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
The U.S. monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders, according to a National Security Agency document provided by its former contractor, Edward Snowden, according to The Guardian newspaper.
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW