A bipartisan group of more than 85 lawmakers has introduced legislation to end the U.S. National Security Agency's broad collection of U.S. telephone records by imposing new restrictions on who the agency can target.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. Supreme Court should review a U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program despite the U.S. government's argument that privacy group EPIC lacks legal standing to challenge the case, the group said Monday.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
The U.S. government needs to answer for human rights abuses related to the National Security Agency's massive worldwide surveillance of Internet communications and telephone records, privacy advocates told an international human rights board Monday.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The European Parliament’s research department has found that four out of five member states surveyed carry out wide-scale telecommunications surveillance.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
The U.S. monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders, according to a National Security Agency document provided by its former contractor, Edward Snowden, according to The Guardian newspaper.
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC