HealthCare.gov, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' troubled insurance-shopping website, will double its user capacity by the end of the month in an effort to eliminate sluggish response times when thousands of people are on the site at...
A coalition of five privacy and digital rights groups is pushing the United Nations to take a stand against international surveillance programs deployed by the U.S. government and some allies.
International talks aimed at removing expensive international tariffs on information technology have broken down completely after China refused to compromise.
Nokia has asked a court in Delhi to revoke a freeze on its factory in India over a tax dispute, ahead of the proposed acquisition by Microsoft of its handset business.
Three major U.S. carriers have agreed not to charge their customers for premium text messages, which have emerged as a route for unauthorized third-party charges on mobile phone bills.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will consider letting passengers use cellular services on airplanes, breaking with a ban that has been in place for years.
The owners of an Atlanta company have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they crammed US$10 million worth of charges onto mobile phone users' bills without their permission.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
The Swedish Security Service wants direct access to systems used by service providers to collect information on user communications, but the providers are convinced that would be a threat to data privacy.
An Internet governance model that includes businesses and civil-society groups in the decision-making process remains the best approach, despite a push from some countries for a more government-centric model, officials with the Internet Corporation f...
International talks aimed at removing expensive international tariffs on information technology will now continue until Friday after China continued to stall negotiations on Wednesday.
The European Parliament on Wednesday approved funding of €7 billion for Europe’s satellite navigation programmes.
A U.S. judge has shut down an online business listing operation that allegedly bilked more than US$14 million from U.S. small businesses and churches.
The European Parliament will not approve any data sharing deal with the United States unless E.U. citizens have judicial redress when their personal data is transferred to the U.S. said a prominent politician on Tuesday.
Federal officials told a U.S. Senate hearing on Monday that virtual currencies like bitcoin can offer benefits to the financial system, but also cautioned about its possible misuse for illicit activity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW