HealthCare.gov, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' troubled insurance-shopping website, will double its user capacity by the end of the month in an effort to eliminate sluggish response times when thousands of people are on the site at...
A coalition of five privacy and digital rights groups is pushing the United Nations to take a stand against international surveillance programs deployed by the U.S. government and some allies.
International talks aimed at removing expensive international tariffs on information technology have broken down completely after China refused to compromise.
Nokia has asked a court in Delhi to revoke a freeze on its factory in India over a tax dispute, ahead of the proposed acquisition by Microsoft of its handset business.
Three major U.S. carriers have agreed not to charge their customers for premium text messages, which have emerged as a route for unauthorized third-party charges on mobile phone bills.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will consider letting passengers use cellular services on airplanes, breaking with a ban that has been in place for years.
The owners of an Atlanta company have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they crammed US$10 million worth of charges onto mobile phone users' bills without their permission.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
The Swedish Security Service wants direct access to systems used by service providers to collect information on user communications, but the providers are convinced that would be a threat to data privacy.
An Internet governance model that includes businesses and civil-society groups in the decision-making process remains the best approach, despite a push from some countries for a more government-centric model, officials with the Internet Corporation f...
International talks aimed at removing expensive international tariffs on information technology will now continue until Friday after China continued to stall negotiations on Wednesday.
The European Parliament on Wednesday approved funding of €7 billion for Europe’s satellite navigation programmes.
A U.S. judge has shut down an online business listing operation that allegedly bilked more than US$14 million from U.S. small businesses and churches.
The European Parliament will not approve any data sharing deal with the United States unless E.U. citizens have judicial redress when their personal data is transferred to the U.S. said a prominent politician on Tuesday.
Federal officials told a U.S. Senate hearing on Monday that virtual currencies like bitcoin can offer benefits to the financial system, but also cautioned about its possible misuse for illicit activity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW