Security flaw pushes OPM web app offline... Oracle can charge Google for Java in Android... Microsoft mapping tech finds its way to Uber... and more tech news
A federal employees union has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, its leadership and a contractor, alleging that their negligence led to a data breach that compromised the personal information of millions of current, form...
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
Scott McNealy is best known for his role as cofounder and long-serving CEO at Sun Microsystems, but some remember him even better for a few choice comments he made about privacy back in 1999.
The photos are flowing again from Pyongyang.
Efforts to fix cybersecurity problems at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) may be doomed because the agency is moving too quickly and ignoring some best practices, an auditor said Thursday.
Google and its lobbyists have had more meetings with European Commission officials than any other company, according to figures published by Transparency International on Wednesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to require ICANN, which coordinates the Internet's domain name system, to jump through several hoops before a government agency ends its oversight of the organization.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Amazon.com's troubled bid for the .amazon generic top-level domain (gTLD) has got support from the U.S. Congressional Trademark caucus, which is asking for a speedy resolution of the long-standing dispute between the online retailer and countries in ...
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is concerned that data stolen from companies in cyberattacks is being used to conduct what effectively is insider trading, Reuters reported on Tuesday.
The U.S. Navy is paying Microsoft millions of dollars to keep up to 100,000 computers afloat because it has yet to transition away from Windows XP.
Days after photos leaked of a fire at one of North Korea's biggest and best-known hotels, the country has begun restricting access to Instagram.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW