European privacy authorities have threatened action before the Summer to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information, after growing impatient with the company's failure to respond to their criticisms of its re...
U.S. broadband providers deliver nearly the residential broadband speeds they advertise, with a handful of large providers exceeding the promised service, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said in a new report.
From next Wednesday, all 500 million European Union citizens will be able to switch telecoms operators in one day without changing their phone number and to get information on real connection speeds from the Internet service providers.
Egypt's telecom regulator says it is not viable for it to follow a court order to block YouTube in the country, and is appealing the ruling.
A large group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation that would require online retailers to collect sales tax for state and local governments, essentially raising the cost of many online purchases by 10 percent or more.
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
Sistema's mobile services joint venture in India has failed to get the country's Supreme Court to change its decision to cancel its mobile licenses.
Europe's top cyber security agency warned on Thursday that the growth in cloud computing is a “double-edged sword”.
Two U.S. lawmakers have reintroduced a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill over the objections of some privacy advocates and digital rights groups.
Google's video site, YouTube, is challenging a Russian federal agency's ban on one of the videos it hosts in a bid to clarify the effects of a law some Russian IT companies say could lead to Internet censorship.
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to share cyberthreat information with private companies and to create a cybersecurity framework focused on reducing risks to companies providing critical infrastruct...
Nokia said Tuesday it filed letters of objection in India to protest actions by the country's income tax authorities, including a raid on its factory, which it claimed ran counter to domestic laws and international standards.
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
A new website has revealed that European Parliamentarians are bowing to pressure from U.S. companies to water down parts of a new data protection law.
The decision by European Union leaders last Friday to scrap plans for funding broadband to under-served parts of the E.U. has been widely criticized.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW