European privacy authorities approved a plan to come up with measures to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information before the summer.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require a losing plaintiff to pay legal costs in many patent infringement lawsuits, in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls from filing court cases.
Some Republican lawmakers on Wednesday accused two U.S. agencies of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in broadband stimulus money on failed projects, but supporters of the broadband spending questioned the Republican numbers.
China Mobile has unveiled four smartphones built to run on its upcoming 4G LTE TDD network, with the handsets coming from foreign brands including HTC and LG, and Chinese handset makers Huawei and ZTE.
Data caps on broadband service stifle innovation and hurt producers of groundbreaking video programs, representatives of the U.S. entertainment industry said Tuesday.
The European Union is “shooting itself in the foot” when it comes to the mobile industry, Europe's Digital Agenda Commissioner tells CEOs in Barcelona.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the California Office of the Attorney General should investigate Google's Wallet service for sharing app buyers' personal information with app developers, a privacy group said.
As the world's carriers call for agreement on enough LTE frequencies to make roaming a reality, the technology's backers in North and South America are pushing for a single band that data-hungry travelers could use across the Western Hemisphere.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
National TV anchors struggle through explanations of the Tor anonymity network, while newspapers run detailed graphics on remote hacking software and the national police warn against using obscure online tools known as Syberian Post Offices.
New concerns about whether a controversial German online copyright bill is constitutional are likely to delay voting on the measure that would have allowed publishers to charge search engines such as Google for reproducing short snippets from news ar...
Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken the first step toward an expansion of the spectrum available for Wi-Fi, with the agency launching a rulemaking proceeding to open new parts of the 5GHz spectrum to unlicensed uses.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia