European privacy authorities approved a plan to come up with measures to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information before the summer.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require a losing plaintiff to pay legal costs in many patent infringement lawsuits, in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls from filing court cases.
Some Republican lawmakers on Wednesday accused two U.S. agencies of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in broadband stimulus money on failed projects, but supporters of the broadband spending questioned the Republican numbers.
China Mobile has unveiled four smartphones built to run on its upcoming 4G LTE TDD network, with the handsets coming from foreign brands including HTC and LG, and Chinese handset makers Huawei and ZTE.
Data caps on broadband service stifle innovation and hurt producers of groundbreaking video programs, representatives of the U.S. entertainment industry said Tuesday.
The European Union is “shooting itself in the foot” when it comes to the mobile industry, Europe's Digital Agenda Commissioner tells CEOs in Barcelona.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the California Office of the Attorney General should investigate Google's Wallet service for sharing app buyers' personal information with app developers, a privacy group said.
As the world's carriers call for agreement on enough LTE frequencies to make roaming a reality, the technology's backers in North and South America are pushing for a single band that data-hungry travelers could use across the Western Hemisphere.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
National TV anchors struggle through explanations of the Tor anonymity network, while newspapers run detailed graphics on remote hacking software and the national police warn against using obscure online tools known as Syberian Post Offices.
New concerns about whether a controversial German online copyright bill is constitutional are likely to delay voting on the measure that would have allowed publishers to charge search engines such as Google for reproducing short snippets from news ar...
Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken the first step toward an expansion of the spectrum available for Wi-Fi, with the agency launching a rulemaking proceeding to open new parts of the 5GHz spectrum to unlicensed uses.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCService DeskWA