Violence in video games and other aspects of pop culture in the U.S. will be among the areas examined as part of an investigation aimed at reducing gun violence in the country.
The European Commission has finally killed the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by withdrawing its bid to have the treaty's legality confirmed.
Europe's top regulatory authority is to charge Samsung over abuse of patents.
Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
New European rules will allow national authorities to fund broadband networks even in cities.
The European Union's data retention law could breach fundamental E.U. law because its requirements result in an invasion of citizens' privacy, according to the Constitutional Court of Austria, which has asked the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to de...
A former executive at Taiwanese LCD marker AU Optronics has been convicted of participating in a worldwide conspiracy to fix the prices of LCD panels, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
The European Commission has given Google a January deadline to respond to the European competition agency's concerns over alleged antitrust behavior by the company.
Europe's top digital commissioner has called for an "Airbus for Chips" to boost the bloc's microelectronics sector.
Europe's top cybersecurity watchdog has warned that there are many problems with national or governmental Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs).
Smartphone app SpongeBob Diner Dash violates U.S. law by collecting a "wide range" of personal information from children, including full names and email addresses, according to a complaint filed by the Center for Digital Democracy, an advocacy group.
Expect no major changes to the functioning of the Internet in the coming months after a controversial ending to the International Telecommunication Union's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), but an agreement hammered out the...
The U.S. has removed China's Taobao sites from its "Notorious Markets" list of major offenders that support piracy and counterfeiting, citing their successful efforts to remove infringing goods from the sites.
The final treaty of the World Conference on International Telecommunications in Dubai includes a new provision that the treaty does not address content-related aspects of telecommunications, but retains a controversial proposal on fostering the growt...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW