The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, will be debated on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives this week, despite continued opposition from some privacy and digital r...
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called defending against cyberattacks a major part of maintaining security in Asia, and said Washington is forming working groups with China and Japan to address the issue.
Cloud hosting provider Rackspace Hosting is striking back against patent holder Rotatable Technologies, a Texas company that has filed patent infringement cases against more than a dozen companies in the past year.
Organizations representing Europe's electronic communications industry on Friday urged the European Commission not to change the directive on the civil enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPRED).
The U.K. Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has launched an investigation into free children's game apps to explore whether these games are misleading, commercially aggressive or otherwise unfair.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to approve a bill that would make it official U.S. policy to promote an Internet "free from government control," with promises that the Republican majority would work with critics of the bill's w...
A U.S. House of Representatives committee failed to make the changes necessary to allay fears about government surveillance in a controversial cyberthreat sharing bill that's moving toward a House vote, critics said.
The European Commission confirmed on Thursday that it has formally received a package of concessions from Google aimed at ending a two-year antitrust investigation.
Legislation that would make it official U.S. policy to promote a global Internet "free from government control" could restrict the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from using its authority and prevent law enforcement agencies from taking action...
“Improving users' experience” is not justification for using consumer information in Big Data projects according to Europe's top data protection officials.
Rural telecom and broadband providers in the U.S. face big challenges in connecting their most remote customers, as the U.S. Federal Communications Commission transitions away from old telephone subsidies, a group of providers told lawmakers.
The President of the European Parliament has justified filtering 457,325 protest emails sent to Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) -- 106,771 of them from the same address -- as necessary in order to ensure the functioning of the Parliament's ...
A privacy watchdog has filed a lawsuit contending the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has failed to provide requested technical information about a biometric identification database expected to be the largest in the world.
Apple may have apologized to Chinese consumers over its warranty policies, but regulators in the country signaled they would keep a close eye on the U.S. tech giant and its approach to customer service.
U.S. lawmakers want to make it clear that they're against a takeover of the Internet by the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union and member governments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC