There's a new sign on the door to Courtroom 5 at the federal courthouse in San Jose, the home to the Apple v. Samsung battle that's playing out this month: "Please turn off all cell phones."
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on Thursday defended its work in setting up a Twitter-like service in Cuba to promote democracy in the communist country.
The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
China's Ministry of National Defense blasted the U.S. over recent allegations that it has been spying on Huawei Technologies, and said it plans to shore up the nation's Internet security in response.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
Law enforcement agencies in California are using devices that mimic cellular base stations to track mobile users, public records have revealed, triggering charges that the practice may be unconstitutional.
U.S. lawmakers had a chance to pose questions to the director of the National Security Agency on Wednesday but declined to ask him about reports that the agency plans to install malware on millions of computers.
The U.S. National Security Agency has reportedly been working for the past several years on expanding its ability to infect computers with surveillance malware and creating a command-and-control infrastructure capable of managing millions of compromi...
The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) has turned the European Union into a tapping "bazaar" in order to spy on as many EU citizens as possible, NSA leaker Edward Snowden said.
Apple fans can now join Android users in testing their mobile data speeds and reporting them to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to support the agency's decision-making about broadband.
British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has reportedly infiltrated hacktivist groups and used denial-of-service and other techniques to disrupt their online activities.
Technology companies will be allowed to reveal more details about government data requests under a tentative agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice.
Some of the most prominent cryptography and security researchers in U.S. academia have condemned the U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance practices and called for change.
HealthCare.gov remains riddled with security vulnerabilities and is ripe for ID theft three and a half months after its launch, two cybersecurity experts told U.S. lawmakers Thursday.
The U.S. House of Representatives is moving toward votes on two bills intended to put a spotlight on the inner workings of HealthCare.gov, the health insurance shopping site recovering from a rocky rollout in late 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia