Major sponsors of cyberwarfare forces are reaching a state of deterrence resembling the mutually assured destruction in nuclear weapons standoffs, former U.S. national intelligence director Dennis Blair said Tuesday.
To protect themselves against cyberattacks, organizations should focus more on training their employees and improving their internal processes instead of buying new technology, according to one tech vendor.
India has said it will use open source software in all e-governance projects, though it did not rule out the use of proprietary software to meet specialized requirements.
It came as a shock to just about no one in the cybersecurity industry that China has a cyberware unit, which was acknowledged by the government there this week.
The U.S. Department of State expects its main unclassified email system to be back in operation later Monday after security upgrades, but wider Internet access could take longer to get back online.
BlackBerry is returning to the tablet market -- this time with the help of Samsung Electronics, IBM and Secusmart, the German encryption specialist BlackBerry bought last year.
The U.S. Department of State will shut down its unclassified email system for a short time to clean up malware that may have resided there since late last year.
In an effort to stop the U.S. government from spying on Wikipedia's readers and editors, the Wikimedia Foundation will sue the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Justice (DOJ).
Mass Internet surveillance endangers fundamental human rights and has not helped to prevent terrorist attacks, a top European human rights body concluded after analyzing documents leaked by Edward Snowden in 2013.
Information entered into the U.S. government's health insurance website is being passed to companies such as Twitter, Yahoo and Google, according to a report from the Associated Press.
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation access to overseas surveillance collected by sister organization the National Security Agency has expanded in recent years, with the law enforcement agency gaining access to collected but unprocessed data in 2009,...
The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
To better anticipate the next Sandy-size hurricane, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is upgrading the supercomputers it uses for predicting the weather.
Three out of three? That could be the score for the U.S. National Security Agency's cryptographic "most wanted" list of 2012.
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCWintel Technical LeadVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW