Surveillance technology companies have a moral obligation not to sell to repressive regimes, said Europe's Digital Agenda Commissioner on Friday. Her views were echoed by the U.S. Secretary of State who said that companies cannot pretend they don't k...
Huawei Technologies will limit its business activities in Iran and no longer seek new customers there, it said Friday, after an October report said the Chinese company was building a surveillance system in the country to help police track people's lo...
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) is aiming to strengthen requirements for transparency, independence and accountability in its next contract for the creation of top-level domains.
The Italian company criticized for supplying the brutal Syrian regime with telecommunications surveillance equipment has frozen participation in the project and is seeking a way to extricate itself from the contract, Area SpA CEO Andrea Formenti said...
One of China's most popular Twitter-like services, Sina Weibo, said it needs better systems to stop harmful rumors on the site, but doesn't intend to force its users to register with their real names.
Dutch education authorities have decided to throw out their government’s open standards policy and instead lock in to Microsoft proprietary software for years to come, according to open-source advocates.
China's top IT firms have pledged to step up the regulation of their services as government authorities have intensified calls to control the development of the nation's Internet.
The U.S. can expect more aggressive efforts from countries such as Russia and China to collect information through cyberespionage in areas such as pharmaceuticals, defense and manufacturing, according to a new government report released Thursday.
U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden and British Prime Minister David Cameron Tuesday condemned efforts by some countries to censor their citizens' use of the Internet, making a case that free expression online has long-term benefits.
As many as 5,000 workers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory will be the latest government workers to start using Google Apps.
The U.S. Department of Commerce will not explain why it is blocking Chinese company Huawei from participating in a project to build a national wireless network, citing security reasons, a department official said.
Officials in a number of German state governments have owned up to using the Quellen-TKÜ Trojan Horse software in criminal investigations to intercept encrypted telecommunications on PCs. At least one state said it has suspended use of the software, ...
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Oracle has agreed to pay US$199.5 million plus interest for failing to meet its contractual obligations in a 1998 contract with the U.S. General Services Administration, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Many hospitals transmit your health records unencrypted
- EFF condemns Windows 10 data collection
- Facebook renews search for elusive younger users with Lifestage
- Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings
- Barbra Streisand says Apple is updating Siri on Sept 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW