China has slammed a new U.S. funding law that will tighten scrutiny of information technology purchases from the country, and said it could severely damage the mutual trust between the two nations.
Microsoft is trumpeting Office 365 customer successes at its U.S. Public Sector CIO Summit on Tuesday, but some of those otherwise happy clients have a wish list of features and enhancements they'd like to see in the vendor's cloud email and collabor...
A U.S. government computer vulnerability database and several other websites at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have been down for nearly a week after workers there found malware on two Web servers.
Reporters Without Borders named five countries that regularly spy on journalists and dissidents, a practice the group contends is made possible with advanced technology from private companies.
"From the initial research work to its decommissioning, an aircraft's entire service life can amount to up to 90 years," said Tom Enders, CEO of aerospace manufacturer EADS and the invited speaker at the Monday night opening ceremony of this year's C...
European Union plans for new border controls will result in “big brother” surveillance a leading politician warned on Thursday.
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Japanese police are adopting a new strategy for fighting cybercrime that includes teaming up with hackers to catch criminals.
Japan's conservative economy ministry has launched a new site that offers its data for download under a Creative Commons license.
Twitter has released new numbers showing that the social network complied with government data requests 69 percent of the time in the U.S., as government requests for user information worldwide continue to rise.
U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday urged government officials to clamp down on bad IT contracts and limit duplication across projects, with an estimated one quarter of federal spending on IT wasted every year.
Germany should change a law to enable public administrations to make their software available as free and open source, a German parliamentary committee has advised.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
The U.S. Department of State has described the timing of a proposed visit by Google's executive chairman Eric Schmidt and others to North Korea as not "particularly helpful" in view of the Asian country's recent launch of a long-range rocket.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will begin a pilot deployment of smartphones running Research In Motion's new BlackBerry 10 OS early next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW