A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
The director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management resigned on Friday, a day after her agency announced hackers had stolen information on 21.5 million current, former and prospective government employees and their families.
Investigators have tallied up the number of records stolen in an attack on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and it's bigger than anyone thought.
Efforts to fix cybersecurity problems at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) may be doomed because the agency is moving too quickly and ignoring some best practices, an auditor said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
A computer problem that has brought down a key State Department system for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide won't be fixed until at least next week.
Two recently disclosed data breaches at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) could endanger national security and the lives of federal workers in intelligence or other sensitive jobs, according to some lawmakers.
The U.S. government is mandating the use of the HTTPS security protocol on all of its public websites and web services by the end of 2016.
The U.S. Army's website was defaced and later brought down Monday, with the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) claiming responsibility.
When the next U.S. president takes office, he or she will have a new perk -- an official Twitter account ready to go with millions of followers.
French lawmakers have taken a first step toward allowing real-time surveillance of Internet and mobile phone use in France.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT