An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Plenty tough, just mind the night time noise
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Sometimes it's better never than late.
The perfect little smartphone
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
A fantastic budget smartphone without the cutbacks.
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
Google's media streamer is a little prone to crashes, but when it works, it delivers a blockbuster experience
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Nexus 10 is a great piece of hardware only let down by a lack of tablet-optimised apps
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Study: E-readers, tablets can disrupt sleep
- Google's prototype car ready, but it's more VW Beetle than Porsche
- Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block some outside Wi-Fi
- North Korean Internet connection hit by outages
- DirecTV won't show 'The Interview,' others won't say
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.