Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
The first phablet to don the Nexus moniker rates among the best
An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Plenty tough, just mind the night time noise
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Sometimes it's better never than late.
The perfect little smartphone
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
A fantastic budget smartphone without the cutbacks.
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
Google's media streamer is a little prone to crashes, but when it works, it delivers a blockbuster experience
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 3 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 4 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 5 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- 5 reasons to jump on the smartwatch bandwagon
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- FAA program tests drones flying beyond pilot's line-of-sight
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Sony's Xperia C4 ups the selfie ante, launching in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.