The +1 button is disappearing and a Google+ profile might not be needed anymore for posting a review.
Some Android users have a better mechanism to tell Google their favorite bands, sports teams, movies, people, and more.
The predictive service is always a work in progress, and the latest tweaks might make it a more useful aide for your day.
Google says the latest version can save you as much as 50 percent data usage by flipping on data saver mode.
The latest version of Google Play won't effect your day-to-day use right now, but it teases us as to what soon will be.
This major redesign to Android's launcher kills off the app drawer button and pushes you to interact more regularly with Google Now.
The new features appear to be from a server-side switch that could help you cut back on data and frustration from the daily commute.
More hands-free commands may be coming to Google maps and Android Auto, which should help keep your eyes where they belong.
The poor cropping interface was a sore spot in Google's otherwise great app.
The addition of Acer's R11 and the 2015 Chromebook Pixel brings the total number of Chromebooks able to run the Play Store to three.
Just because your phone doesn't have a Nexus logo doesn't mean it can't work like stock Android.
AlphaGo's uncanny success at the game of Go was taken by many as a death knell for the dominance of the human intellect, but Google researcher David Silver doesn't see it that way.
The Pokémon Go update now says it accesses basic info from your Google account, specifically, your user ID and email address.
Some other hints indicate the Google Calendar API may soon have some more tricks for developers to get their hands on with.
Pokémon Masters, beware: The iPhone app gains access to all Google account features, including retrieving and sending email.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC