Google has been ordered to remove links to news articles reporting on the company's earlier removal of links in response to a "right to be forgotten" request in Europe.
Google has to find a new way to secure the modules in its modular phone known as Ara, because the device failed the drop test.
When Google needed to expand its network beyond what could be supported by the commercial switches of the day, it looked back in time for a solution—deploying a decades-old architecture novel to the computer industry but widely used by telephone comp...
Google's Android One phone, aimed at emerging markets, is now available in Africa
Google is giving the ugly Wi-Fi router a makeover, with its own device the company claims is easier to use.
Developed by Boston Dynamics, which Google bought in late 2013, Atlas is an experimental bipedal machine with two arms that can use tools for humans.
Google is delaying initial testing for its modular smartphone, known as Project Ara, to 2016.
A new Google tool, called Project Sunroof, lets users enter their home address and gives them information related to the costs and savings of having a solar power system installed on their home.
An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
Google has released another patch for the Stagefright vulnerability after a security firm said the first one didn't fix it.
Dell has toughened up the Google Chromebook for the business market.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
Two days after announcing a sweeping reorganization, Google has detailed its first departure. Niantic Labs, an augmented reality unit of Google, will be spun off into an independent company.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT