The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
Google executives defended the company's recent U.K. tax settlement before a hostile Parliamentary committee in London.
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
Google announced Tuesday that it will warn users when they may want to be careful about revealing sensitive information over email with a pair of new security features.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
They said it couldn't be done, but this week Google's AI technology proved them wrong by mastering the ancient Chinese game of Go roughly a decade earlier than anyone expected.
The European Union's top antitrust regulator is looking for an excuse to investigate Google's controversial deal with U.K. tax authorities -- and a Scottish legislator is ready to give her one.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google's Inbox email client now makes it easier to find a needle in an email haystack with updates the company made Tuesday morning.
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
U.K. legislators want to interview Google about a deal on back taxes agreed with tax authorities following an investigation of its results back as far as 2005.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
When Google tells us it blocked 780 million bad ads last year, is that a sign that things are getting better?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW