Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
California has published the world's first regulations dealing with the routine use of autonomous cars on city streets -- a big step toward the day when computers, not humans, are in charge of cars.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
Google announced new Data Loss Prevention capabilities for Gmail for Work on Wednesday, which allow company administrators to regulate what sensitive information their users can send via email.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
Google Calendar added native support for reminders on Monday, allowing users to track things that they need to do but don't have a set time for alongside the events they have to attend.
Developers can now build powerful applications that understand the content of images thanks to new machine vision tools released by Google.
Google is succeeding in keeping high-altitude balloons aloft in the stratosphere for more than three months at a time -- a key goal in its ambitious Project Loon program to deliver Internet from the sky.
The accusations have been flying for five years now in Oracle's bitter legal battle with Google, and on Thursday the companies reportedly appeared in a San Francisco District Court to hear Oracle argue its latest charge.
VMware co-founder Diane Greene will oversee all of Google's cloud businesses, including its Cloud Platform and Apps productivity suite, the company announced Thursday.
Google is lagging behind its leading competitors in the hyperscale public cloud, but Urs Hölzle, the technology titan's senior vice president for technical infrastructure, sees Google's cloud revenue eclipsing its ad business in five years.
Instead of hiring a personal trainer to yell at you, Google Fit can push you along to perform more squats, sit-ups, and other acts of fitness.
Google made a big move to woo developers Wednesday, announcing that they can now create compute instances on the company's cloud platform with custom configurations of virtual CPUs and memory.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT