U.K. legislators want to interview Google about a deal on back taxes agreed with tax authorities following an investigation of its results back as far as 2005.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
When Google tells us it blocked 780 million bad ads last year, is that a sign that things are getting better?
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
The U.S. government plans to spend almost US$4 billion over the next 10 years on research into autonomous driving and, as a first step, will come up with a set of model regulations to govern the technology and its use on public roads across the count...
Google's fleet of self-driving cars had to take control from the autonomous system 341 times over 14 months, according to a Google report.
Small businesses that use Kronos workforce-management software will soon be able to tap familiar Google tools in their HR efforts thanks to a new integration project.
Lenovo will begin selling a sub-$500 smartphone that runs Google's Project Tango 3D mapping technology starting this summer.
Have you driven a Ford lately? In a few years you may not have to if the new self-driving car venture between Ford and Google is successful.
Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
California has published the world's first regulations dealing with the routine use of autonomous cars on city streets -- a big step toward the day when computers, not humans, are in charge of cars.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA