Google DeepMind's AlphaGo was defeated Sunday by Lee Se-dol, the South Korean player that the program had defeated in three consecutive games, thus stymieing the AI system's prospects of equaling a 5-0 win against an European Go champion in October.
A new app called nEmesis uses machine learning to help stop the spread of foodborne illnesses.
When IBM's Deep Blue beat chess champion Garry Kasparov back in 1997, the world was agog over AI's potential. This week, Google DeepMind's AlphaGo system will face an even tougher test in a series of matches against a top-ranked master in the ancient...
Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Alphabet chairman Eric Schmidt will head a new DOD advisory board aimed at helping the U.S. military forge closer ties with Silicon Valley.
Google announced a set of improvements for Gmail for Work's digital loss prevention feature on Monday, signaling a continued commitment to protecting companies that want to make sure their employees aren't sharing confidential information.
Google is now letting Inbox users put their emails off until later in the week, or on the weekend with a couple taps.
Neural networks are often used for image recognition, but it turns out they can create some pretty incredible images as well.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
With more people using email on their phones, Google has finally added two key editing and calendar features to its Gmail app for Android.
Google launched the open beta for its Cloud Vision service on Thursday, giving developers a new way to make intelligent apps that handle a variety of images.
Google announced the general availability of Custom Machine Types for its Compute Engine infrastructure-as-a-service offering on Wednesday, giving developers a chance to design their own compute instances to meet particular performance requirements.
A buffer-overflow vulnerability uncovered Tuesday in the GNU C Library poses a serious threat to countless Linux users.
Google has prevailed in a court case filed against it by U.K.-based online mapping company Streetmap alleging anticompetitive behavior.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT