Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Google's self-driving car fleet is expanding fast and in the last four months the number of cars it is permitted to drive on California streets has more than tripled.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Google has finally brought its note-taking app to iOS, more than two years after launching it on Android.
Getting insights out of big data is typically neither quick nor easy, but Google is aiming to change all that with a new, managed service for Hadoop and Spark.
Transportation technology is advancing quickly and will soon change the way we get from point A to point B. Here are the most promising advances, from hyperloops to autonomous vehicles to re-imagined personal transport devices.
The latest version of a walking, quadruped battlefield robot from Boston Dynamics, the military robotics maker owned by Google X, was tested by U.S. Marines last week.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Google's request that a French regulator just forget about making the company apply a European court ruling to its .com domain has fallen on deaf ears
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
Google abuses its dominant market position to force smartphone vendors to install its apps on Android phones, the Russian antitrust authority has ruled.
Google has appointed John Krafcik, a former Hyundai exec and more recently president of auto sales website Truecar, to run its self-driving car operations.
Slack's user base is growing rapidly, but it's a safe bet that few of the companies paying for the service have a detailed understanding of how their users are putting it to work. Enter Slackalytics, a new textual analysis bot that promises a wealth ...
Google is expanding its online shopping and delivery service, by making overnight deliveries of retail items available in six states in the Midwest.
Google rolled out a big set of updates to its productivity suite today aimed primarily at enhancing its capabilities for students and teachers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC