Google, Amazon and Wal-Mart have joined the government's task force charged with figuring out a registration and identification system for drones.
The two operating systems will no longer exist as separate entities.
The new Nexus 5X got relatively good marks in terms of repairability from iFixit. Here's what they found.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Google and Yahoo are expanding their use of a successful system used to detect spam.
Google will require Android devices capable of decent cryptographic performance to enable full-disk encryption by default in order to be declared compatible with Android 6.0.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google Books, the project to digitize the world's printed works, is fair use under US copyright law, a federal appeals court ruled Friday.
Google and WhatsApp announced Wednesday that users of the popular messaging service will be able to back up their data through Google Drive in the near future.
Google and Microsoft have put a bunch of lawsuits behind them with a legal settlement affecting around 20 outstanding patent infringement lawsuits between the two companies in both the U.S. and Germany.
Macquairie University in Australia has told staff it will switch their email accounts from Google Apps to Microsoft's hosted Office 365 service after Google announced plans to host the data in the U.S.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Google's self-driving car fleet is expanding fast and in the last four months the number of cars it is permitted to drive on California streets has more than tripled.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Google has finally brought its note-taking app to iOS, more than two years after launching it on Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW