Neural networks are often used for image recognition, but it turns out they can create some pretty incredible images as well.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
With more people using email on their phones, Google has finally added two key editing and calendar features to its Gmail app for Android.
Google launched the open beta for its Cloud Vision service on Thursday, giving developers a new way to make intelligent apps that handle a variety of images.
Google announced the general availability of Custom Machine Types for its Compute Engine infrastructure-as-a-service offering on Wednesday, giving developers a chance to design their own compute instances to meet particular performance requirements.
A buffer-overflow vulnerability uncovered Tuesday in the GNU C Library poses a serious threat to countless Linux users.
Google has prevailed in a court case filed against it by U.K.-based online mapping company Streetmap alleging anticompetitive behavior.
The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
Google executives defended the company's recent U.K. tax settlement before a hostile Parliamentary committee in London.
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
Google announced Tuesday that it will warn users when they may want to be careful about revealing sensitive information over email with a pair of new security features.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
They said it couldn't be done, but this week Google's AI technology proved them wrong by mastering the ancient Chinese game of Go roughly a decade earlier than anyone expected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA