Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
The U.S. government plans to spend almost US$4 billion over the next 10 years on research into autonomous driving and, as a first step, will come up with a set of model regulations to govern the technology and its use on public roads across the count...
Google's fleet of self-driving cars had to take control from the autonomous system 341 times over 14 months, according to a Google report.
Small businesses that use Kronos workforce-management software will soon be able to tap familiar Google tools in their HR efforts thanks to a new integration project.
Lenovo will begin selling a sub-$500 smartphone that runs Google's Project Tango 3D mapping technology starting this summer.
Have you driven a Ford lately? In a few years you may not have to if the new self-driving car venture between Ford and Google is successful.
Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
California has published the world's first regulations dealing with the routine use of autonomous cars on city streets -- a big step toward the day when computers, not humans, are in charge of cars.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
When NASA showed off its D-Wave 2X quantum computer on Tuesday, engineers were keen to talk about the computer's capabilities but less so about security measures that might be in place to stop hackers.
Google announced new Data Loss Prevention capabilities for Gmail for Work on Wednesday, which allow company administrators to regulate what sensitive information their users can send via email.
The black box sitting at the heart of NASA's Advanced Supercomputing facility in Silicon Valley isn't much to look at. The size of a garden shed, it's smaller than a conventional supercomputer, but inside something quite impressive is happening.
Google Calendar added native support for reminders on Monday, allowing users to track things that they need to do but don't have a set time for alongside the events they have to attend.
Developers can now build powerful applications that understand the content of images thanks to new machine vision tools released by Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW