Google is trying to make the watch less dependent on the phone, but it could mean an extra step when you grab a new app.
You may have a better chance buying the phone directly from Verizon if you're willing to live with a locked bootloader.
Keep continues to grow into a more comprehensive service for keeping track of all those random thoughts and ideas.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
Cheap airfares: Everyone wants them, and Google Flights will help by telling you when prices are expected to go up—or down.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Google News is cutting through noise and spin with a new "Fact Check" tag.
The app comes from a Pixel system file dump, so it's unclear at this time if it'll make it to Nexus phones or is just for Google's newest hardware.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
There's no question that A.I. is the next UI. The question is: Whose A.I.?
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
With the release of Pixel and Google Home, Google is hoping to become a pervasive personal assistant to every user.
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
The Pixel's new Quick Switch Adapter provides a quick and easy way to move data from an older iPhone or Android device to your new Pixel phone.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware PackerNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD