Evernote and Google may be competitors when it comes to notes, but the two companies are burying the hatchet so you can view your Google Drive-stored content directly inside your Evernote notes.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
These 4 May fourth tech tributes will add a little extra fun to Star Wars Day.
Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
What time is the Game of Thrones TV premiere? Just ask Google search.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
The plan involves repurposing some of the search capabilities already present in Google Goggles.
The man who helped build Google from a search engine into one of the biggest and most influential companies in the world has predicted the emergence of a new computing architecture based on crowd-sourced data and machine learning.
Google is aiming to help companies manage their applications running across public and private clouds with a new product and a set of partnerships announced at its cloud user conference Wednesday.
Data centers are typically high-security locations and operators don't like you snooping around, but Google is giving users a look at one of its latest and most advanced centers through virtual reality.
Sidewalks Labs, a unit of Alphabet, is teaming up with the U.S. Department of Transport to build a data and analytics platform that promises to help cities understand where people go and how they get there so they can better design transportation inf...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC