A Google software problem inadvertently exposed the names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers used to register websites after people had chosen to keep the information private.
Google's services were disrupted briefly on Thursday after a broadband provider in India made a network routing error.
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
New flagship phones on the way from LG, Huawei... Apple struggles with 11-hour cloud outage... Impatience grows over EC's Google probe... and more tech news.
Google researchers have written the first-ever attack code that takes advantage of electrical interference between densely packed memory cells, a unique style of attack that could require changes in chip design.
Google's Chromebooks are popular in educational institutions, but the company is now looking at digital signage as the next big market for Chrome OS computers.
Starting with the new Chromebook Pixel, Google is paving the way to a future in which Chrome OS and Android devices will charge faster and have fewer ports.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Google has opened its first shop-within-a-shop in London, yet another retail experiment by the company, which already has counters in third-party stores.
This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of elec...
The European Commission's antitrust investigation into Google's search practices should be resolved right away, because otherwise it risks losing its credibility on digital issues, according to Members of the European Parliament (MEPs).
Google has unveiled a new backup storage service designed to provide enterprises and startups with a low-cost way of storing and archiving large amounts of information.
Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, is retiring, the company said Tuesday.
Apple event promises Watch info ... Square pushes into more merchant services ... Google working on VR Android... and more tech news.
Google is reportedly developing a virtual reality version of Android that will compete with software being built by Facebook, Samsung, Microsoft and others.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW