It's been a busy week for Web browsers. Chrome 10 was released a few days ago, and today sees the release candidate of Firefox 4.
When it comes to browser security, Internet Explorer usually gets ridiculed and beaten up the most. And though Microsoft's IE8 was quickly unraveled at Pwn2Own, Apple's Safari 5 was hugely embarrassed by getting hacked in five seconds flat.
Ever wish you could keep certain sites from showing up in your Google search results? Thanks to a new feature being rolled out right now, you can.
Google has pre-empted the forthcoming Firefox 4 and IE 9 with a new version of Chrome offering users a battery of tweaks including faster apps, interface improvements and better security.
Google is adding a feature to its search engine that lets users block out all links from specific domains in their query results.
Google's latest update for its Android mobile OS appears to already have been subverted by hackers, according to the security vendor Symantec.
Apple today patched a record 62 vulnerabilities in Safari 5, updating the Mac and Windows browser to version 5.0.4.
Facebook, as widely popular as it is as a social networking site, is looking to break out of its niche. In doing so, it would like to take a defensive swing at Google.
No more platform previews, betas, or release candidates: the final version of Internet Explorer 9 is launching on March 14.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted in favor of a resolution to throw out the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's recently adopted net neutrality rules.
Google will start a public test of a new Gmail feature that will automatically label certain types of mass and automated e-mail so that users can more easily recognize and assign proper priority to them.
Motorola Mobility, which has made the Google Android platform the centerpiece of its mobile technology strategy, has heard developer and customer concerns about Android fragmentation and systems not all behaving the same. But the company sees variati...
Apple's iOS 4.3, the firmware update due this week for the iPhone and iPad, promises a handful of valuable and interesting changes for users of the company's new and old smartphones, tablet computers and music devices.
Google's Android mobile OS surpassed RIM's BlackBerry OS globally and in the United States for the first time last month, with the Google smartphone and tablet software nearly tripling its worldwide market share to 15.2 per cent over the past 12 mont...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Writer / Instructional Designer - 3 mth contact - ASAP StartNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC