You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
The location-based tool may help you download a boarding pass app at the airport or an audio tour during a trip to the museum.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
Google DeepMind, a London-based artificial intelligence company that Google acquired in 2014, is working on what will be a kill switch for robots and other A.I. systems.
Google's Magenta project has just released its first piece of machine-composed music. Fortunately for human composers, it's not that good. Yet.
Google's new app, available in the Chrome Web Store, lets you easily access files on a network server from within Chrome OS.
Even though the Nexus 6P is the recommended test device, not even that will make the cut when it comes time to certify Daydream-ready phones.
Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Google's Project Ara modular smartphone is coming to developers at the end of this year, but it's lost a key part of its vision along the way -- total customizability.
Google’s bringing its entire Android mobile app library to Chromebooks – the company announced today at its annual I/O developer conference, thanks to an innovative system of containerization.
Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT